Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Living the Olympics

The Lord has His own plans in giving me this job. It seems like I'm daily running into software and technical problems that I am sooooo not qualified to fix. This is when I step back and call for reinforcements. I'm so thankful for the team of people I can go to for help, but then I often have to get back at it and work out the kinks it until it's fixed.

Life gets to feeling like the Olympics (only without regulation equipment and courses…and I didn't train for years for a single moment. I'm lucky if I get ten minutes to prepare for some things.) There are no pace cars, few time outs, and the only referees are usually part time sub-in players.

And my medal, my trophy for this feat called life is the prize of the high-calling of God in Christ Jesus. (Phil 3:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment